Skip to main content

Singing little ghost for Halloween

 Today and yesterday I was busy working in my Zazzle trying to create for fall and the up coming holidays so let's start with fall and Halloween first item is a wooden box sign with a little ghost singing a Ghostly song to some crows.

Secondly is a small fleece blanket with an old skeleton on it holding a candle with stars and old worn paper in the background these are just two of the items I have been working on so I hope you will click on the links and see what else is new.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating Those Valentine's Cards

  Well hope everyone had a wonderful holiday (Valentine's day) that is, me I am such a slow poke about holidays, I leave everything to the last second.  I waited to the last second to get creating and these cards I created for Valentine's there are a few more and I will share them next time or maybe something for Easter and St.Patrick's Day Please be mine by Virtuosicartshack Lasting love Valentine's by Virtuosicartshack

Sunday Night Happenings

  It's very quiet tonight so thought. I would post a few items. Some Horse Advice by Virtuosicartshack Sleepy little foal by Virtuosicartshack What a Terrifying Halloween night by Virtuosicartshack Meet at the old watering hole by Virtuosicartshack

Going to the abstract dogs

  Today thought I would share some designs of dogs on products in both stores some are very colorful cute and sweet.     This first one is a bunch of abstract dogs on a small fleece blanket. Crazy cool abstract cartoon dogs by Florevasart A bunch of Chin Love by Florevasart Puppy dreams by Virtuosicartshack