Skip to main content

Hi everyone I have been so busy with the new home that I haven't blogged much these past few weeks! So today I finally was able write a little something and share so me pictures of the property. Later on I will share pictures of the new house.

We an see all around the two acre lot.





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating Those Valentine's Cards

  Well hope everyone had a wonderful holiday (Valentine's day) that is, me I am such a slow poke about holidays, I leave everything to the last second.  I waited to the last second to get creating and these cards I created for Valentine's there are a few more and I will share them next time or maybe something for Easter and St.Patrick's Day Please be mine by Virtuosicartshack Lasting love Valentine's by Virtuosicartshack

Sunday Night Happenings

  It's very quiet tonight so thought. I would post a few items. Some Horse Advice by Virtuosicartshack Sleepy little foal by Virtuosicartshack What a Terrifying Halloween night by Virtuosicartshack Meet at the old watering hole by Virtuosicartshack

Going to the abstract dogs

  Today thought I would share some designs of dogs on products in both stores some are very colorful cute and sweet.     This first one is a bunch of abstract dogs on a small fleece blanket. Crazy cool abstract cartoon dogs by Florevasart A bunch of Chin Love by Florevasart Puppy dreams by Virtuosicartshack