Skip to main content

 Happy Saturday to everyone! Well flu season is in full force I have been quite ill for a week here in Pineville Oregon.  I also suffer from asthma so this virus has caused havoc on my lungs had to see a doctor twice but today was the day felt like creating so here are a few new things in my Zazzle stores.


The first link is to an oven mitt and a pot holder just in time for Valentine's Day

https://www.zazzle.com/crazy_hearts_oven_mitt_pot_holder_set-256845258317511004

This second link is for a spiral note book that had watercolor hearts on it a simple gift idea for Valentine's Day

https://www.zazzle.com/watercolor_flowering_hearts_notebook-256672207840007453

I have more to share but I will do that on Tuesday or Wednesday.  So have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating Those Valentine's Cards

  Well hope everyone had a wonderful holiday (Valentine's day) that is, me I am such a slow poke about holidays, I leave everything to the last second.  I waited to the last second to get creating and these cards I created for Valentine's there are a few more and I will share them next time or maybe something for Easter and St.Patrick's Day Please be mine by Virtuosicartshack Lasting love Valentine's by Virtuosicartshack

Sunday Night Happenings

  It's very quiet tonight so thought. I would post a few items. Some Horse Advice by Virtuosicartshack Sleepy little foal by Virtuosicartshack What a Terrifying Halloween night by Virtuosicartshack Meet at the old watering hole by Virtuosicartshack

A little before Halloween

Horrible skeleton by Virtuosicartshack Hi to you I hope all is just fine and dandy.  Today I thought I would get a little Ghastly being since we are close to October. I have been busy creating for this up coming Halloween take for instance the fleece blanket above, it's ghoulish, I love all the features on my computer there is a lot I can create, I was able to create this first by using several filters, paint, clip art and stickers! I ended up getting this spooky skeleton with his candle. There is also a pillow with the skeleton they can be as a set or just alone hope you all will pop in and see what else is in the Zazzle store. Spooky old skeleton by Virtuosicartshack