Skip to main content

Hey there!

It's A wonderful day here in Pineville Oregon and things are moving. Today more work on the driveway. So that we can get the RV up onto the new property this coming Monday.

We will have to be off grid for a short while and having to live in the RV. I will take a few pictures once we get the RV up there.

But today I will share a bit of art. It was a cold morning only 19 degrees brrr!

Anyway back to the art.  This is a little raccoon I started in 0.5 black pen for fine details its almost complete need to do a little more on the foot and body. To draw I am using smooth white water color paper.  The coyote pups were done in soft charcoal and then photographed and uploaded to the computer where I then used digital software to add this final look and effect.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating Those Valentine's Cards

  Well hope everyone had a wonderful holiday (Valentine's day) that is, me I am such a slow poke about holidays, I leave everything to the last second.  I waited to the last second to get creating and these cards I created for Valentine's there are a few more and I will share them next time or maybe something for Easter and St.Patrick's Day Please be mine by Virtuosicartshack Lasting love Valentine's by Virtuosicartshack

Sunday Night Happenings

  It's very quiet tonight so thought. I would post a few items. Some Horse Advice by Virtuosicartshack Sleepy little foal by Virtuosicartshack What a Terrifying Halloween night by Virtuosicartshack Meet at the old watering hole by Virtuosicartshack

Going to the abstract dogs

  Today thought I would share some designs of dogs on products in both stores some are very colorful cute and sweet.     This first one is a bunch of abstract dogs on a small fleece blanket. Crazy cool abstract cartoon dogs by Florevasart A bunch of Chin Love by Florevasart Puppy dreams by Virtuosicartshack